What you need:
* 1 pound 2 ounces long pasta, such as fettucine
* ½ cup olive oil
* 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 3–4 fresh small red chilies, seeded and finely sliced
* 4 anchovies, finely chopped (can be skipped)
* 1 large handful Italian parsley, roughly chopped
* 1 small handful oregano, finely chopped
* 1 small handful basil, chopped
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* Shaved Parmesan cheese, to serve
What you do:
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta until al dente, then drain. Meanwhile, put the olive oil, garlic, chili, and anchovies in a small saucepan over low heat and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, or until the garlic is lightly golden. Remove from the heat.
Add the oil mixture to the drained pasta with the parsley, oregano, basil, and lemon juice. Toss to combine. Season to taste and serve with shaved Parmesan.