- 150g trout, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 handfull leek, sliced in strips
- 1 handfull kale, sliced in strips
- 1 handfull fennel, cut in smaller pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minzed
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 topped tsp vegetable stock powder
- 1 small piece of ginger, grated
- Flake salt
- Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Anapurna Curry (if you use another type curry, please add a pinch of cinnamon to this dish)
How to make this dish
Start with sliced leek, minced garlic, cut fennel and kale with a dash of oil in a hot pan.
Let it get tender.
Mix in the stock powder and grated ginger and then add the lemon juice.
Let the vegetables soak up the fluid before adding the coconut milk.
Add two pinches of, my favorite, Maldon salt and a pinch of chili flakes.
When you`re happy with the taste of your sauce (if it`s too sour for your taste just add a little sugar), add the pieces of fish and let it simmer of the heat for about five minutes.
Sprinkle a bit of fennel herbs over the fish and serve with basmati rice.