For a small snack this is the perfect dish.
Omelets are quick to prepare and you can fill it (or not) with whatever you have in the fridge.
Some vegetables, a little meat/fish and maybe sprinkle a handful of cheese over it all.
French omelets are usually rolled, English omelets look like a half moon and the Spanish go all round.
This serves 2.
What you need:
* A little butter for the pan
* 4 eggs
* 4-6 slices of chorizo, cut in strips
* 1 small leek, cut in thin rolls
* Handful Manchego or Quesu de Cabrales
* Salt and Pepper, to taste (go easy on the salt if you choose a salty cheese)
What you do:
Preheat a frying pan (middle heat) with a little butter.
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl with a little salt and pepper and pour it in the pan.
Add the rings of leek.
Lay the strips of chorizo on top and sprinkle the cheese over.
Let the eggs set and serve the omelet with a green salad.