What you need:
* 1 small onion, finely chopped
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
* 4 eggs
* 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
What you do:
In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in cheese, artichokes and onion mixture.
Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
Bake at 180°C / 350°F for 22-26 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Serve with a green salad.